What is Le Petit?
Malaysia is the first country in South East Asia to host Le Petit, also known as ‘The World’s smallest chef’. This innovative dining experience tells the story of a small animated chef who is projected using 3D project mapping technology onto diners’ plates and proceeds to ‘cook’ their food, on their plates in front of them. A combination of sight sound and amazing food by Michelin-starred chef, Jeff Ramsey, this is one experience that no one should miss!
1. Where can I purchase a seat to experience it?
Seats are ONLY sold online at www.elements.my
2. What is the minimum age to experience Le Petit?
The minimum age to experience Le Petit is 7 years old.
- Each individual will need to have his/ her own seat. Sharing of seats is not allowed, regardless of age.
3. Can someone with a disability experience Le Petit?
Experience is possible for wheelchair users and people with mild disabilities, BUT please write to us in advance BEFORE purchasing your seat with a detailed explanation on your condition for our safety officer to evaluate and advise accordingly.
4. How many people can fit per session?
Our tables can accommodate groups of 2, 4 and 6, with the maximum capacity of 36 pax per session.
5. What time and how many sessions are there daily?
- Two sessions of Le Petit on Tuesday – Thursday at 7:00 PM & 8:30 PM.
- Three sessions of Le Petit on Friday at 6:30PM, 8:00PM & 9:30PM.
- Four sessions of LePetit on Saturday & Sunday at 5:30 pm, 7:00 pm, 8:30 Pm & 10:00 Pm.
- You may not switch between sessions once you have bought the seat to your preferred session.
6. How long does each experience last?
The unique dining experience is for 90 minutes. Guests are required to register at the waiting Lounge at least 30 minutes before the time of the session that they have bought. Failure to reach on tme will deem your admission as forfeited with no refunds given.
7. What happens if I am late for my experience?
The show will start as per schedule and your admission will therefore be considered as forfeited. Please note that no refund will be given.
8. What happens if I don’t turn up? Can I get a refund?
Kindly note that once a purchase has been made, strictly no refund will be given, unless the experience is cancelled by the organizer themselves.
9. I’m an event organizer, corporation, individual and would like to organize/ customize my own Le Petit experience. Can I do that?
Yes, write in to us at [email protected]
10. Where exactly in Kuala Lumpur will the Le Petit experience be located?
Le Petit is located at HIVE Unit H-G-11, TREC , 438, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur. The nearest landmark is Iron Fairies, Kuala Lumpur and entrance from Gate 3 (Near Jupiter)
1. Can I change my food menu?
We have a standard 4-5 course menu with different options for the main course. Unfortunately, we do not allow any changes to it once your booking is confirmed.
2. Is the food being served Halal?
Our menu is pork free. However, we do have certain dishes that use alcohol as part of its unique preparation. If you prefer your dishes to be alcohol free, we will be happy to do so. Do inform us in advance at [email protected]
3. Can I bring my own food and/or drinks?
We strictly prohibit outside food or drinks to be brought into the area. All guests would be subjected to a basic bag check.